We are blessed in North Alabama with some wonderful scenic attractions and all the fall colors of the rainbow. This outdoor wonderland makes the perfect background environments for Autumn outdoor portraits. I have a few tips for outdoor photos especially for Fall.
1. Dress in Fall-like clothing. Even if the temps are up, dress appropriately for Autumn so the time of the year will be instantly recognized when paired with the Fall colors.
2. Wear warm temperature clothing, but not brights. For example, wear reds, oranges, or even blue denim, but stay away from yellows and pinks for Fall.
3. Bring seasonal props, like your favorite football, or dress in your teams throwback jerseys.
4. Schedule your portrait shortly before sundown. The sun will be warmer and will bring out the fall colors, as well as bath you in flattering light.
5. Pick your favorite Fall location, or ask if you don't have any ideas, and prepare for a fun time!